Important things to know about returns & exchanges:
- Exchanges and Return are available within 10 days of receiving your original order.
- Please contact us if you would like to make an exchange or return and we will provide you with a return/Exchanges Form. Please ensure Return/Exchange Forms are completed correctly to ensure there are no delays in processing.
- Ensure your order number is included on the returns form ( this can be found in the order confirmation email sent to you at the time of ordering.
- Sale items are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Limited Edition items are not suitable for exchanges. Where required, store credit will be applied.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Any original tags/labels MUST be attached to the garment being exchanged or returned. failure to do so will result in your return not being accepted. All goods must be in as sold condition with no marks, stretches or damage.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, ensure its packed properly and is unable get damaged on the way. Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Timeframe: Once we receive your return, it usually takes up to 3 business days to process, once processed we then ship out the exchange (timeframe on shipping depends on your location)
Please ship your return to the following address, along with a returns form:
Barkly & Co: PO Box 87, Gingin, Western Australia, 6503
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you request a refund, the cost of the shipping will be deducted from your refund. We always recommend using a trackable postal service when returning items to us, incase of the unlikely event we do not receive it.